• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee and his stuffed teddy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$1,000 bucks says General dip******************** has no self control and will write back some sniveling response

$1,000 bucks says General dip******************** has no self control and will write back some sniveling response

Sure, you'll win that bet. Man alive, that was a funny article. But, that guy doesn't look like me at all. Remember, I am 6'4", and weigh about a buck twenty. I look like Lurch from the Adam's Family. When I run I look like a big spider running across a field.

Bye Bye---General Lee

My moustache isn't that strait, more like a fu-man-chu. Thanks again for including me in a thread. I love it! Vote General Lee for ALPA MEC Chairman--2010. My moto? "Mainline should be flying every jet 70 seats and up. There should be NO RJs with less than 70 seats, and every other professional pilot should be only flying Beech 1900s, Metros, or Bandirantes. PERIOD! Vote for General Lee!"

Bye Bye--General Lee

Remember, I am 6'4", and weigh about a buck twenty. I look like Lurch from the Adam's Family. When I run I look like a big spider running across a field.

Bye Bye---General Lee

From the CDC BMI Calculator

Height: 6 feet, 4 inches
Weight: 120 pounds

Your BMI is 14.6, indicating your weight is in the Underweight category for adults of your height.For your height, a normal weight range would be from 152 to 205 pounds.
Talk with your healthcare provider to determine possible causes of underweight and if you need to gain weight.

Hmmm ... sounds like something you need to talk to your AME about. How do you hold a medical?

Just kidding - I'm also 6' 4" and can only dream of being anywhere near your weight!

From the CDC BMI Calculator

Height: 6 feet, 4 inches
Weight: 120 pounds

Your BMI is 14.6, indicating your weight is in the Underweight category for adults of your height.For your height, a normal weight range would be from 152 to 205 pounds. Talk with your healthcare provider to determine possible causes of underweight and if you need to gain weight.

Hmmm ... sounds like something you need to talk to your AME about. How do you hold a medical?

Just kidding - I'm also 6' 4" and can only dream of being anywhere near your weight!

He might have been sarcastic - but that is only a guess... GL sounds like the king of sarcasm...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back