• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GA moron during Allegiant emergency

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
geeez I cant believe this guy....Most Sea plane guys are cool as Hell and would go above and beyond to help out in an emergency.

One of those things that makes your skin crawl hearing it on the computer. Good job to the controller!

There is a difference between a pilot and a professional aviator;
You' ll find a pilot at every FBO right??

You' ll see a professional aviator during an emergency like the Allegiant one........

that guy should fly the rest of his career giving low level tour in Islamabad peckerwood!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish I had that guy on my frequency at NY TRACON.

I dont totally understand the need to sterilize the airspace at the airport for an emergency, but whatever the reason was (good or bad), it was an order made by the FAA. The controller clearly told the pilot to remain outside the Class D airspace, and the pilot didnt do it. The fact that he started arguing with the controller on the freq added to the fire. The fact that he was not making only necessary transmissions is even more. I see 3 violations there at least, and if that pilot was in my airspace, I'd make sure to follow that one up with FSDO.

I'll agree with the rest of you, this made my blood boil. The pilot had no regard for aviation safety nor the lives of the 100 or so people on the Allegiant jet.

Well, he is a Maule driver.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back