future of sa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
resistance said:
I am not trying to stir the pot, but for the CHQ pilots I just wanted to let you know what it feels like. This was the same (exactly the same) issue we had at Eagle when you guys were defending the AX flying out of STL. Now you know how is feels to have your flying being pulled away from you to a lower cost carrier. Sorry it has to happen this way but your management at CHQ really puts you guys in a bad light and really don't expect any support from other pilots at fellow regional groups that your company piss on.

The same issue? Not even close to the same issue. Are you kidding?
First of all, that was CHQ's flying to begin with. Do you remember that little company called TWA? Yes we had a contract with them for the STL flying long before you guys at AMR pissed on the T-Dub guys.
How is that the same as a your management spinning a 2nd and 3rd company off from within yourself to compete against each other?
"RESISTANCE", if you are gonna knock us, please get a clue. There are many other things you can bust our balls for.

I was at the meeting with Wexford and I do have the proposal. The pilots I was with take this very seriously so sit back relax let the process take its course.

Last edited:
Resistance, don't hog the bong man.

Puff, puff, *PASS*. Puff, puff, *PASS*.

You are insane to compare the AAC thing to the Republic thing, my brother.

Clueless

resistance...or however your trying to spell it:

You are trying to compare apples to oranges. When in fact the only resemblence is the fact that we're pissed off and you are still pissed. As a CHQ pilot, I feel your pain but there is no simularity- period.

If your are as experienced as your profile leads us to believe, show us some of that maturity and Stand with us brother!

Av8tor_x

Latest resources

Back