future of sa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PAPA KILO

Yeah, changes are on the forefront. That's for sure. and you're right, at this point everything is hearsay. Yes, we're supposed to get jets, some even say 70 seaters. For whom we'll fly them, that is left to the imagination of us all......:eek:

Hope your not referring to the 25 70 seaters on order for airways. I'm hearing things about them going to ALG or PDT.

Giddy up brother and sisters.

McPickle: I have yet to ru into you at Scholsky's yet, but I really hope you guys stand your ground over this. This is total bullcaka.

DO NOT ACCEPT THIS TA. Wexford has no intentions of keeping SA at USAir

Sorry, I dont have a dog in this fight. I'm XJT. Just offereing my support for professionals in general.

Deleted by author.

Never post when drunk or angry and definitely not when both. Thanks for the redirect, mcpickle

Last edited:
Brother Francis.

I remember when you were the most level headed on this board. I understand what your going through though and I wish I could help.

I just hope everyone remebers the Freedom guys. They may not have crossed a picket line but most of the industry considers them scabs. They flew for an alter-ego carrier that was specifically started to whipsaw the MESA pilots into submission. Republic pilots will be considered scabs as well. I still have the freedom list and and any MESA guy must get through that list before getting on my airplane.

Listen up people...

We at Chautauqua are FED UP! Our mangement has cancelled our negotiations until further notice!

Say no to Republic!

I am not trying to stir the pot, but for the CHQ pilots I just wanted to let you know what it feels like. This was the same (exactly the same) issue we had at Eagle when you guys were defending the AX flying out of STL. Now you know how is feels to have your flying being pulled away from you to a lower cost carrier. Sorry it has to happen this way but your management at CHQ really puts you guys in a bad light and really don't expect any support from other pilots at fellow regional groups that your company piss on.

I think you guys should hold tight (real tight) and if you win I will definately give you high remarks (as a pilot group) , however if you fold you will only re-enforce the image we all have.

Good luck and stay unified!!

No ScAAbs!!

Latest resources

Back