Future Contract Payscale/Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

650 driver

Are there any wisper numbers for FO starting pay being tossed around?
If anyone has some insight,send me a PM.

Thanks
David

The search button is there for a reason.

Hashed hashed and rehashed

The results of the survey conducted by the Wilson Center for Public Research shortly after the holidays, showed a very high degree of unity among the pilots. Understandably, that information must remain a close secret of the negotiating
committee. As badly as all of us want to know those numbers, you can be sure that the company would want to be privvy to them even more. I am pleased to say that I haven't heard a thing, which is as it should be! Next week they begin negotiations in earnest--stayed tuned!

Waiting with you,
Netjetwife

Don't count on any massive increase. Just my opinion based on the VERY LONG HISTORY of Nutjets CONSISTENTLY paying the lowest wages in the entire industry. DON'T COME HERE BASED ON WHAT YOU THINK THE NEW PAYSCALE IS...EXPECT $30k/year up to year 5 and if it DOES get better, it will be an UNEXPECTED and pleasant surprise. The FO's currently on FO pay will be there for a VERRRRRY LONGGGGG TIME ! Standing bids for upgrade will be the new rule - I can almost guarantee this. That's ALOT of FO's in line to upgrade over the next 5 to 10 years. IF you do come here, PRAY for at least a LIVABLE wage....the current one IS NOT !

Are Ultra upgrades still at a few years or are they getting better or worse?

The word for future capt upgrades is "Non-existant" The last few nids have gone so high it is clear that Capt's are changing fleets for QOL issues...

If you come to Netjets you must expect to be working on under provisions of the current CBA...No rumors or guesses will feed your family....

$27K first year...No exteneded days and $38.60 perdiem...that's it folks good luck...

I interviewed recently and was told in the koolaid session that the "Pilots sent a resounding message to the company voting down the TA 80% unified".

Well, actually, it was 82%....:)...but that's close enough. Kinda hard for them to hide numbers like that! And that was with a 98% participation rate!!

wolfpackpilot said:
And where are the NJA pilots on the Gulfstream issue that was causing such a stir a few months back?

We're all still here, well execpt for the 15 that resigned to go elsewere in Jan. There are more pressing issues to get through before we tackle the 'Single Carrier' lawsuit. Specificly, the negotiation restart, next week. The dissaffiliation from 284 and the start of our own local under thhe teamsters.
We'll work on "world peace" as soon as we get all that done.

Latest resources

Back