Future Comair Class Dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hammer66

I'm just writing to see if anyone has heard recently from the Comair recruiting department regarding future class dates for July or August. Myself and a few others in the pool haven't heard anything besides getting information that our background checks have been going on. Any info that someone has would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to start!

Later,

I just spoke with a friend of mine from DCA. One of his former instructors just interviewed about a month ago and has a class date in July I believe. That's the fastest I've heard of, even for DCA instructors....

I interviewed in May...

I got a call last week for a class date of 14 July. Another guy that interviewed the same day as me got a call the day before for a 7 July class. I know several others that interviewed at the same time (13, 14, 15 May) still have yet to receive class dates.

Hope everyone else gets the call real soon.

Now to find a crash pad...

:)

Thanks for the quick reply. I interviewed in May as well and have yet to hear anything.....From the looks of it, it looks like they may have filled the July 7 and 14 classes with slots if they've called people already. Just speculation I guess.... Thanks!

Latest resources

Back