• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny RJ article from Boyd

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting article I would say. Reminded me that I got a call from XJet today finally. Did their online thing 3 months ago after my regional debacle. So if anyone out there is waiting for a call i guess be patient. Anyway, they told me to send my resume in however I just started a new job (freight dog) which I am actually quite happy with right now and making d@mn good money and being able to pay my bills. So i think I'll stay away from big shiney jet syndrome and keep doin what I'm doin. May not be a 48,522 lb aircraft i'm flying, but i think my job is slightly more stable right now. Probably send the resume in just to see what response i get though. Should be interesting.

Boyd has been wrong for the past 12 years and is a moron. First he said RJs could never replace turboprops, then RJs could never integrate with mainline flights, then RJs could never turn a profit. Well, keep fishin Mr. Boyd. Eventually you could be right if you keep looking for a scapegoat. Let's not forget that the original "RJs", the DC-9 and the 732 have done well in their era and still remain flying today. Nice for you to be sitting behind that mahogany desk and predicting everyone's future while we fly the lines trying to make a living. Douchebag!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back