• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Frontier Airlines Sold to Indigo

FurloughedAgain

Cabin Heating & Air Tech.
Total Time
10000+
I just saw that episode of undercover boss with Bedford today. Was not impressed by him.

FurloughedAgain

Cabin Heating & Air Tech.
Total Time
10000+
Those employees needed more money and more time off, not a sermon and a free cruise. I was spring loaded to torqued off in the beginning of The show when they showed his indoor basketball court, his Mercedes SUV, etc while simultaneously saying how he had to give everyone a 10% pay cut. It was worse knowing the future - that he destroyed the Midwest brand and sold Frontier to Indigo. Hypocrite.

OurMoney1

Total Time
Will the complex Denver consumer accept an ULCC if they drive the product to Spirit standards?

Thoughts?

Frontier has a local following because of strong home grown branding. What will an ULTRA Frontier look like?

StaySeated

IBT does not represent ME
Total Time
Will the complex Denver consumer accept an ULCC if they drive the product to Spirit standards?

Thoughts?

Frontier has a local following because of strong home grown branding. What will an ULTRA Frontier look like?

Preliminary info looks like it is working. Frontier just had its best ever quarter in terms of revenue. We won't really know if it is working for a little while but Frontier has slowly trained the passengers to book on frontier's website and Indigo plans on growing outside of Denver. We just went from 5th best to 1st in an annual ranking based upon five performance areas: canceled flights, on-time arrivals, mishandled bags, denied boardings and customer satisfaction.

We have always operated with one foot in the grave but things look somewhat promising.