• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fractional Retirement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While the market may not have gone down over a 10 year period, that doesn't mean that the individuals investing in it didn't screw themselves by buying high and selling low in a long cycle of poor investment that is much more common than any of will ever admit. If only I could convince myself to quit playing with it so much. I did a lot better before I started educating myself on investing and was afraid to touch it much. Oh well, I'll just work until I die. Negative 35% this year. Oh, well- at least I can't buy high right now.

1998 December 31 Thursday : DJIA 9181.43

Today the DOW is $8829.

Unless something changes for the better in December ... I think we have found the first 10 year period the market is Down.

You never know....there has been some nice gains last week. As long as people stop listening to the press and start investing with the brains, we have a shot.

-14% most of my money got moved to money markets. Starting to buy up some stocks now though.

Those still buying and staying stock, EXCELLENT!!! It's great buying at K-MART BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL PRICES.
I have money in the money market as well, but don't EVER put all your money in money market!!!

Corporate aviation "gettin shakin up", stocks going down, hang in there guys and keep buying.

retail sales up 7 percent over last year.

Thats quite a number.

Those still buying and staying stock, EXCELLENT!!! It's great buying at K-MART BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL PRICES.
I have money in the money market as well, but don't EVER put all your money in money market!!!

Corporate aviation "gettin shakin up", stocks going down, hang in there guys and keep buying.

I haven't sold anything. Not like I would know where to put it anyways? I have a lot of Latin American and such. I figure I will cost dollar average my way out of this!?

house_his_2.gif

Latest resources

Back