• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ford Motor Recall?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is the first pres to open up his mouth about corporate aviation and kill those jobs and want to bring others down, instead of lifting people up! Don't be so naive!

You got that right! Have you been to ICT lately? That town has been brutalized by the corporate aviation is evil crowd.

I have a couterpoint. Obama zooming around in a 747 trying to sell Obamacare. If that isn't a case for business aviation I don't know what is!

But George Bush never used Air Force One. Not even once. Not even to go to Texas far a vacation at the ranch for 6 of 8 years he was in office.

But George Bush never used Air Force One. Not even once. Not even to go to Texas far a vacation at the ranch for 6 of 8 years he was in office.

No one is defending Bush, you Bush haters just can't let him go. It's about bashing Corporate Aviation and the jobs that go with it. It's about what is going on now, not what happen in the past. Your avatar shows your level of intellectual thought and that it is comical.

No one is defending Bush, you Bush haters just can't let him go. It's about bashing Corporate Aviation and the jobs that go with it. It's about what is going on now, not what happen in the past. Your avatar shows your level of intellectual thought and that it is comical.

I see so Bush's 8 years do not have any impact on what is going on today. You are such an intellectual, because most intellectuals only look at the present, don't they. Please enlighten me with the problems of today and how they only appeared over the past 10 months, not enough time has past to show if the current administration has made a mistake anyways.

Latest resources

Back