For the NetJets hopefuls. www.netjetspilotjobs.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fischman

This is a new website made by NetJets. Right now, it basically explains what you can expect if you get hired here, and has some info on the interview process.

Also, there is a video in the lower right corner called the "NetJets pilot careers video." It is actually an acurate representation on what 99% of our pilots feel (myself included) what it is like to be an NJA pilot. It was very well done.

Good luck to all.

www.netjetspilotjobs.com

NetJets hopefuls.

This is a new website made by NetJets. Right now, it basically explains what you can expect if you get hired here, and has some info on the interview process.

Also, there is a video in the lower right corner called the "NetJets pilot careers video." It is actually an acurate representation on what 99% of our pilots feel (myself included) what it is like to be an NJA pilot. It was very well done.

Good luck to all.

www.netjetspilotjobs.com

How about www.aviationinterviews.com that sight helped me a bunch.
Good luck on your job search!

Already got a good job. ;)

aviationinterviews.com has a lot of great info, but this one is straight from the horses mouth. More to come.

That video, and all the mail they sent out last week, cost a pretty penny. Doesnt seem to be too concerned about costs.

Seems like NetJets is more concerned about running out of pilots, not owners.

Latest resources

Back