• Start date
  • Watchers 23

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you have had how many conversations with a East Pilot who is in the top 500?

When u just throw out garbage as "factual" you loose any credibility you might have had.

Like I said - more dribble from the East Haters - hate to say it but your in the minority - and I guarantee that if the AA merger goes thru - your minority will shrink more.

Metrojet

Ghettojet,

Why do you keep lying to yourself about the righteousness of your weak union? When has your union produced a contract (if its even capable of one) that would allow the pilots to vote? Never.

usapa continues to fail it membership; congratulations?

We're not laughing WITH you.

SB

Turtle,

You guys also have zero integrity, and are the laughing stock of this industry. You think the APA wasn't ready for your krap? They were locked and loaded to blow your flimsy "union" away. We all know your group pulled a fast one, it was just obvious. Guys on your jump probably nod when you talk your dribble about the Westies or "Sand People" as Learlove calls them, but they also roll their eyes when you guys look away. Your Eastie group is a joke.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Do you just cut and paste these posts. I think I have read this one 20 plus times. Really getting boring. Both sides, AA as well now, are free to fight for whatever they, not you, feel is right for them.

No they haven't. The senior pilots stayed past Age 60. How is that supporting the junior guys? (I have to admit that I do support the change to the rule, however in the context of the senior pilots backing the junior, it clearly is not the case).

And why do you quibble about the meager difference between the pay rates of the east and west when you have resolutely clung to LOA93 despite the opportunities you've had to improve your contract by cooperating with the west instead of your jihad?

Please explain how the east strategy has paid off in any way shape matter or form.

Like USAir east is the only place with over age 60 pilots

Because they have the right to cling to whatever THEY want just like you have the right to bitch about it

Time will tell.

Because they have the right to cling to whatever THEY want just like you have the right to bitch about it
They can't hold selfishness and altruism in the same hand. The senior pilots who stay past 60 cannot be said to be supporting the angry F/O's by allowing their blind vindictiveness to the Nic (and consequently to their fellow west pilots) to go unchecked.

You want to sacrifice for the AFO cause (now AIC, Angry Illegitimate Captain) then retire and allow them to move up. Better yet, push a resolution to drop opposition to the Nic or even better yet start a representation drive to force USAPA to defend its record in an election.

Just don't expect any kudos while your head is in the trough (as meager as it is).

Ok Gotta respond to your dribble about integrity - the 500 top pilots here have supported the whole list during the last 7 years. You and all the other east haters here only care about 1 pilot - themselves - which has historically been the case in the pilot profession.

I know you have never been part of a group of pilots that will stand up to an unfair ruling - when Delta wanted to purchase parts of Pan Am - didn't they only propose to take the planes and not the pilots? Where was DAL Alpa on that?

I remember sitting next to a Delta pilot many years ago telling me how he was getting paid 150% extra pay to pick up a trip ( from some type of daily bid ) - but who cares about the other junior line holder trying to make his month.

And do I need to point out that our brothers at the West have been making 12% higher pay rates flying the same planes for the same company for the last 7 years and bragging and boasting about that in this forum

Now - i bet if u look up the definition of integrity in the dictionary - you and I probably won't agree on what it says - but one thing I know is that the MAJORITY of EAST pilots have stuck together on this - even if a majority of them aren't going to be around long enough to either benefit or be harmed by whatever the final outcome is.

The Pan Am purchase was an asset sale, and Pan Am continued flying after the asset sale on their own. The Pan Am guys actually did quite well coming over to DL, not being stapled, and some stayed Capts and ended their career as a DL 767 Capt, well after Pan Am went away. Some Pan Am guys went to United too, and stayed Capts over there too.

Greenslips, or 200% pay on days off, usually go to senior pilots in category. You can be a relatively junior 767 FO, or be senior on the 717 as an FO and get greenslips. It's all about which position you pick, and seniority of course. Guys don't have to chase planes for money, they can stick on one type and stay senior. Options are great.

It's great the Westies make more per hour than the Easties, they deserve it for the krap your group pulled. You signed up for the binding arbitration, and even approved of Nic himself before it started. You guys F'd it up. I'm glad most of you believe in what you're doing, that makes it easier to label MOST of your whole group a bunch of jackholes.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Do you just cut and paste these posts. I think I have read this one 20 plus times. Really getting boring. Both sides, AA as well now, are free to fight for whatever they, not you, feel is right for them.

Yeah, and if you get divorced and the judge says you will lose your F-150 truck, I guess you can disregard that too and just drive it away? Look, binding arbitration is just that. You and the Easties don't believe so, but they signed on the bottom line. Too bad. You and those Easties are ridiculous, and deserve what is coming.

Bye Bye---General Lee

they can't hold selfishness and altruism in the same hand. The senior pilots who stay past 60 cannot be said to be supporting the angry f/o's by allowing their blind vindictiveness to the nic (and consequently to their fellow west pilots) to go unchecked.

You want to sacrifice for the afo cause (now aic, angry illegitimate captain) then retire and allow them to move up. Better yet, push a resolution to drop opposition to the nic or even better yet start a representation drive to force usapa to defend its record in an election.

Just don't expect any kudos while your head is in the trough (as meager as it is).

Yeah, we've been waiting for your kudos...I'm not sure we share your inflated sense of self-importance in our mind.

Last edited:
Yeah, we've been waiting for your kudos...I'm not sure we share your inflated sense of self-importance in our mind.

Nicalau, the guy your side agreed to for binding arbitration, did. That is all that matters.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nicalau, the guy your side agreed to for binding arbitration, did. That is all that matters.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey dickhead, do you ever shut the ******************** up? We know your opinion, 1000X over. Go fly your bitch ass back to Europe, or your mama's basement, I don't care which.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee is that guy who'll be rolling around his nursing home repeating the same things over and over again:

"Nicalau... They agreed... Binding... Arbitration..."

General, Is the reason your post count is so high because you are so repetitive?

0.o

Latest resources

Back