• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Follow Up -NJA Dogs & kids

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I get a little riled up because frax owners are typically people who have control over most things in their lives...until they step into the airplane. Some think they know more about flying than the pilots. They don't understand that they DON'T have control over major decisions in the airplane even though they think they do. And when something is uncomfortable to them (ie turbulence), they sometimes complain unecessarily causing problems that would never happen at an airline.
Sometimes decisions made by pilots are REACTIONARY instead of PROACTIVE because that is the nature of flying.... **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** happens. sorry... had to vent.

How about seats outboard and tray tables stowed.

Then after you land you look back all the tables are out and the seats are in the isle. Thats my favorite

I don't know why we have a seatbelt sign. Nobody listens to it or pays attention to it.

My favoriet. V1 Rotate "hey do you guys know where the silverware is?"

It's all good!

NJA owner,

Don't get shook! The only pilots at NJA that I can think of that don"t like kids, are probably kids themselves!
We (or at least I) enjoy the hell out of "hauling rugrats"! They are fun!
I applaud you defending the actions of your children!
You are obviously not an owner I am referring too. I'm sure you are a geat family person, as is the vast majority of the owners we fly for.
You would Sh*t if you had seen some of the cabins that I have seen! It's your airplane, not mine! You can do whatever the h#ll you want to it.
Don't think this is like an everyday thing!
As a Netjet employee, and ex-Flexjet employee I can tell you that I have seen some unsavory sights!
As far as the turbulance, you don't have to be a pilot to understand. If you only knew how much effort is put into keeping you in a confortable flight environment, you would certanly be greatful. We don't want to sit in that sh$t either!

Latest resources

Back