Flt Ops benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you know?

All new Ford trucks come standard with heated tailgates. It's so your hands stay warm while you're pushing them off the road.:) I know, I know it's an old joke but I couldn't resist.

flyer172r said:
Sounds like the only problem with this program is you have to buy a Ford. Everyone I know who's had one has had nothing but trouble with it.

I do remember that one can purchase a Mazda with this benefit.

Some others under Ford's umbrella. I"m not sure if these brands are eligible;
Land Rover
Volvo
Jaguar
Aston Martin

"All new Ford trucks come standard with heated tailgates. It's so your hands stay warm while you're pushing them off the road. I know, I know it's an old joke but I couldn't resist."

If they are such bad trucks then why have they been the best selling for the past 27 years? Their cars are another story but are working on that...

flyer172r said:
Sounds like the only problem with this program is you have to buy a Ford. Everyone I know who's had one has had nothing but trouble with it.

Most Ford cars are a POS...but the full size trucks(meaning NOT including the Ranger) are pretty well made. They have had some problems with their Super Duty series with the Powerstroke diesel...mainly transmission problems up until mid 2003 when they changed their diesel engine, but the first 18 months or so of production on the new diesels were sh!t. Lots of problems. Just goes to show...don't be the guinea pig for a new design.

waka said:
I do remember that one can purchase a Mazda with this benefit.

Some others under Ford's umbrella. I"m not sure if these brands are eligible;
Land Rover
Volvo
Jaguar
Aston Martin

All those above(plus Lincoln and Mercury) are eligible except for Aston. I don't even know if those are part of the same parent company.

Latest resources

Back