Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Mgt Rearrangement/relocation Forms?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Voice Of Reason

Reading Is Fundamental !
Flops Mgt Rearrangement/New Relocation Forms?

Why the big shakedown in rearranging Program mgrs to other aircrafts, etc?

Anyone else notice that in the "forms library" there are new Relocation Reimbursement forms (that never existed, or had reason to exist perviously)?

Why is one person (lg cabin) who was removed from Pgm Mgr position, BACK in that position?

Any Pgm mgrs that were moved not live in CLE ?(that is the new requirement for anyone in those positions now).

Anyone in CGF have any REAL scoop (not speculation from the masses at Flops or other company's employees).
:confused:
Just looking for some real answers not pro or anti union talk on this thread, please...thanks

Last edited:
That Lg Cabin PM openly asks pilots to break rules, and while the merger was going on he was very verbal in his hatred toward Travel air pilots.

dime line said:
That Lg Cabin PM openly asks pilots to break rules, and while the merger was going on he was very verbal in his hatred toward Travel air pilots.

I'm sorry...I don't really understand your sentence and who you are referring to (new/old one or removed recently one)

UPDATE: Forget it...you said "during the merger," so I guess you mean the new/old. I don't get that reinstatement at ALL.

Last edited:
I know the new large cabin guy is a flippin' a-hole. He routinely pushes his guys to 16 and 17 hour duty days. His rationale: if you aren't here to work, you picked the wrong fleet!! That's straight from one of his old employees when he was in the Hawker program. He's definitely one of the company heroes. Glad I'm where I'm at, we don't do favors.

better alignment

I am not a County hound but it doesn't really seem like a shake up of managers. Most have just been re-aligned to match the aircraft on each row #. By having one PM and one/two APM's on a row makes it easier to attribute liability to one PM instead of several. Row one consists of king airs, citations, beechjets etc, they used to have PM's for each fleet, now, with just one PM, we know where the responsiblity lies.

Just my thought.

Interesting

New CONFIDENTIAL focus groups to meet, and must sign non-disclosure agreements, regarding the business plan and moving the company forward.
:eek:

I am sure those "NON Disclosure" agreements do not apply to this internet web site.
Feel free to let us all in on the secret.
It will stay just between us.

jetwash said:
I am sure those "NON Disclosure" agreements do not apply to this internet web site.
Feel free to let us all in on the secret.
It will stay just between us.

Wish I knew!
All I know is what's on the weekly announcement (or here)

Latest resources

Back