• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS image to improve soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is anyone even engaging this idiot..its like b19..put him on ignore..the more u waste your time talking to this idiot the more he feels like hes getting message out there..Just stop responding to scumza and he will go away like b19 did

Ed what would be the point of that? Let me get this straight. You want me to send you an email to your real name with your fake name in it so you can deny that you are one and the same from your real name too? You have no balls for not just fessing up to who you really are. We all know the truth and we can discuss it when you cross the picket line. I'm going anywhere near that bullsh!t. By the way what have I lost? The identity quest.

Ohh and I'm still waiting for answers from you on my previous posts.-Repost and I'll respond.

Skanza/Ed the problem with all your statements is that Flight Options compensation package and working conditions have actually deteriorated over the years. It is about more than just dollars on a pay check it is about a total compensation package. There may not have been been direct pay cuts but many benefits have been cut. The new meal plan is an improvement which proabaly also saved the company money. I will give Kenn credit for finding a creative solution to that problem that probably works for everyone. The lodgeing improvements are just a give back from the previous take away so no gains there. Off time per diem, insurance, 401k, and CGF domicile pay to name a few benefits that have been cut or eliminated. These were direct roll backs that every single pilot that isn't on a "special deal" like you saw come out of their check. Not to mention since there haven't been any scale raises in years the pilots real spending power has decreased. It it impossible to plan when your health insurance almost doubles for far less coverage. Its hard to plan for retirement when your 401k match is cut with no notice. I bet "senior leadership" gets a raise and bonuses every year even though they claim the company isn't performing well. Hey Ed is continuing to get a 401k match part of your "special deal"? I'll see you when I am walking and you cross the picket line.

Latest resources

Back