FLOPS image to improve soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skanza/Ed

Skanza/Ed just curious is a certain number of pro management pro Bob T. postings on Flight info a day a requirement to maintain your "special deal"? Thanks in advance for your answer. GhettoBeechjet

Bleeding the beast

Flight Options pilots have started receiving their new stuff (via UPS). Five Van Heusen Aviator shirts, 1 windbreaker and 1 polo shirt. The windbreaker and polo are virtually identical to previous issues, except they have Flight Options logo #72a instead of the previously issued #69b1.; The shirts are nice. Years ago, the pilot group tried to talk KR into buying their shirts, but he flatly refused. Now that they are claiming they're financially unable to increase pilot compensation, they suddenly have funds for shirts. Hmmm, must come from a different pile of money. Lots of money in that pile, yes sir, just not allowed to spend it on the crews, just on uniforms, paint, and transportation for VP's families. Couldn't possibly move money from that pile into the pilot compensation pile, just not possible....

The ol' shell game: 401K match, raises for a dollar or two? or uniforms and a meal plan for fitty cent?

then take the other buck fitty and bleed it into his other ventures such as retro-fitting FLOPS Beechjets with new avionics which has no benefit to FLOPS, its customers or employees in any way, shape or form.

How may other shadow companies are set up to bleed the beast?

Skanza/Ed just curious is a certain number of pro management pro Bob T. postings on Flight info a day a requirement to maintain your "special deal"? Thanks in advance for your answer. GhettoBeechjet

Ghetto, Hobbes
WTF with the Ed thing? I still don't know who you're talking about... ????

Skumza/ED MAYbe you should consider your statement - " Isn't the purpose of the 501 to report discrepencies in order to get them fixed so the aircraft is airworthy? How can you cross this action with the action of canceling of a flight? "

Indeed you have nailed the purpose of a 501 to a tee...now the problem with THAT is that Flops never fixes a D#@! thing with integrity and always Always is a strong term and also quite inaccurate. -If you only knew... tries to cheat and find a way to throw the plane back into the air before the actual fix is found. YOU know about this first hand don't you? For example knowingly doing electrical system maintenance as a line pilot WITHOUT an A&P and WITH CGF knowledge in order to try to cover up your own blunder of trying to start engines with the covers on....hmmm ...ring a bell idiot? No. No bell here. You lost me at "doing electrical..." Oh, and idiot doesn't help either.

The end result is that you have your pilots forced into a situation where there is ALWAYS something valid that can be written up on your aircraft because you DON'T fix them!!!! See the problem with trying to sit in a righteous seat and spout your crap is that you have to have the integrity to be doing things by the book in the first place yourself, and you just DO NOT. Well, since you don't know me, you can't say that for certain. Yes, I'm in a righteous seat especially compared to you guys because I only use the 501 for mx discrepancies. Nothing. Else. No motives, no leverage, no b.s. You can't say that, therefore, you lose.

You are a fool. If it weren't for friends I have left at Flops I would be hoping the place goes out of business and you have to try to find a job with all of the ill will you have created in this industry. If your name is ever brought across my desk you won't have a job with my company. That's quite a silly claim since you don't know my name :)

Ghetto, Hobbes
WTF with the Ed thing? I still don't know who you're talking about... ????

Deny deny deny. Ed since you are dishonest just like your buddy and sponser of your "special deal" Bob I am not suprised that you are being dishonest about your identity. We all know the truth now ED. By the way I am calling you out here and now for not responding to either of my last two posts which had more substance than your identity. See you when you cross the picket line. Ghetto

Skanza, If , in fact, you are not Ed, you must have been sleeping under a rock for the last 3-1/2 years. We know you read these threads daily, so how can you NOT know who "Ed" is when he has been mentioned so many times? Are you just a liar desperately trying to hide your identity, or just plain ignorant?

Skanza, If , in fact, you are not Ed, you must have been sleeping under a rock for the last 3-1/2 years. We know you read these threads daily, so how can you NOT know who "Ed" is when he has been mentioned so many times? Are you just a liar desperately trying to hide your identity, or just plain ignorant?

And you're not? We're all liers here and nobody knows who anyone else is. So you think...

Deny deny deny. Ed since you are dishonest just like your buddy and sponser of your "special deal" Bob I am not suprised that you are being dishonest about your identity. We all know the truth now ED. By the way I am calling you out here and now for not responding to either of my last two posts which had more substance than your identity. See you when you cross the picket line. Ghetto

Send an email to "Ed" with 'Skanza' in it. See how he responds.
You have no balls if you don't.
You have no sense if you do.
You have lost, fool.

Send an email to "Ed" with 'Skanza' in it. See how he responds.
You have no balls if you don't.
You have no sense if you do.
You have lost, fool.

Ed what would be the point of that? Let me get this straight. You want me to send you an email to your real name with your fake name in it so you can deny that you are one and the same from your real name too? You have no balls for not just fessing up to who you really are. We all know the truth and we can discuss it when you cross the picket line. By the way what have I lost?

Ohh and I'm still waiting for answers from you on my previous posts.

Latest resources

Back