• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS High Speed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The high speed internet is definitely a good thing! I'm sure most of the pilots at FLOPs are all for improving what the company is offering. The real rub here is that Management has been painting planes, changing uniforms, installing high speed, etc. all in the name of 'improving the customer experience.'

Paying the pilots a decent salary would be the correct thing to do for customer service.

Now as far as the high speed internet thing, mangement can announce anything. Doesn't mean it is going to happen.

High Speed Internet...in flight...how many repo legs will have just one pilot in the cockpit now for 90% of cruise? That is unless it is password protected or something to keep the pilots off of it.

High Speed Internet...in flight...how many repo legs will have just one pilot in the cockpit now for 90% of cruise? That is unless it is password protected or something to keep the pilots off of it.

No need to leave the flight deck. New BB's are wi-fi enabled ;):D

What does "SFO" stand for again?

Do you guys really think that FLOPS is paying the bill for this High Speed Internet. The cost is being put into the fee of the airplane.
Just like the raise that they are stalling on, the cost is going to be passed onto the owner, and most owner contracts allready have a clause written in stating a salary increase to the pilots will result in an increase in their management fees.

You ready to put your money where your mouth is. I will put 500 bucks up that 1000 NJA employees will not be on the street by Christmas.

Or are you just talking out your azz?

I guess I was talking out half my azz ( I heard it would be 1000 but it is only 500 ) plus a hundred or two hundred in Ohio. I missed the date by a few weeks as well. I am glad i was wrong.

Latest resources

Back