• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPs Board on ASAP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess I shouldn't have made that link live just yet. :)

Yes, it's true. The message board for Flight Options pilots is open over at asapflightdeck.com. It may be a couple of hours before we start approving guys for membership but you can go ahead and register.

Good eyes beechjetpilot1.

Flight Options board

The Flight Options board WILL assure your privacy. After you log in, your name will be checked with the current Options senority list to insure that you are in fact a current pilot. Once that is verified, all of your employee data is wiped from the board's database to ENSURE your privacy. Even if the board is hacked by an unfriendly weasel / bad manager....

The ONLY data remaining will be your chosen "handle" and password.

You may post with complete confidence. Welcome.

Cards,

Well, how is the Flight Options Card Drive going? Are these things flooding in or is it just a trickle?

At the current attrition rate, 19 pilots departing so far in February with two more giving notice, I think that the seniority list will be most difficult to verify. I move up two or three numbers with each update.

So I can't join? PM if needed

Jobear

The message board is open to any current non-management pilot flying for Flight Options. If you don't appear on the current seniority list as an active pilot, you're out of luck.

You need to remind folks that even if they signed a card at the last drive, they need to do it again.

Latest resources

Back