Flightsafety vs. Simuflite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

capnflyright

I am looking for input from anyone who has attended both facilities. Which one do you prefer? Have you attended both for the same aircraft? What are the cost differences? Thank you for your information.

i have attended both for the King Air 200. Simuflight is slightly cheaper than Flight Safety and its not as good. I felt Flight Safety had much better training that simuflight. Flight Safety instructors had many years of experience in the actual aircraft whereas the simuflight instructors were just pilots who were teaching groundschool after they had read the manual. Our insurance made us go to flight safety this year because they even think its better, (who knows why?)

FlightSafety is much better. At Simuflight, I knew more than the instructor did about the airplane.

Our insurance made us go to flight safety this year because they even think its better, (who knows why?)
Is your insurance carrier AIG? (Warren Buffet ownes both AIG and FlightSafety through his company; Berkshire-Hathaway.) No big mistery there...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back