Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlightSafety Academy- Fixed-wing Conversion Course

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JMO

Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Posts
7
Has anybody done this course? I'm an Army Blackhawk guy and am planning on completing it when I get back from Kosovo.

Thanks!
 
I would suggest you check out ATP. They have a great reputation in dealing with military transition and they guarantee the prices on their programs.
 
I have definitely looked at ATP, but the fact that they aren't 141 (meaning no GI Bill for me) pretty much stopped that thought. Thanks though!
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom