flight options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wannab0133

what's the goings on at FLOPS? I'm getting frustrated not to even hear a peep from them. I have applied and applied several times and nothing. Anyone in the know tell me how in the world to get an interview? Are they still hiring? I have applied with a recommendation(online application) several times and nothing. Seems like theyd like a dude typed in the be-400a. I have heard they slowed hiring a lot. Anyone..... please.....

Don't give up hope.

How long have you had your stuff in? I had my resume in for almost three years before I got the call. However, I got the call about seven months from getting a recommendation from a pilot who worked there. I had two recommendations from FO pilots total. If your stuff has only been in there a short while, be patient, just imagine how many applicants they have to screen even with recommendations.

Hiring still seems to be going okay, about 15-20 a month last I heard.

flops

i've had my stuff with them for about 8 months now. Not too long. It seems theyre hiring has slowed down and it would be nice to know if this is the beginning of the end of hiring.

wannab0133 said:
what's the goings on at FLOPS? I'm getting frustrated not to even hear a peep from them. I have applied and applied several times and nothing. Anyone in the know tell me how in the world to get an interview? Are they still hiring? I have applied with a recommendation(online application) several times and nothing. Seems like theyd like a dude typed in the be-400a. I have heard they slowed hiring a lot. Anyone..... please.....

I hate to tell you this, but this isn't unusual, especially in the current economy. I've been looking hard for two years, and this is the norm. It's like launching your resume into a black hole ... nothing ever seems to come back.

On a positive note ... you must be persistent in order to be successful. Keep updating FlightOps, as well as others.

Latest resources

Back