• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options the safest frax

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares what pilots think... It's the prospective buyer (targeted reader of the ad) who is important. Most passengers are probably concerned about safety - that's why those ads are very effective - they play on peoples' natural fears about flying...

If the ad converts 5-6 would-be Netjets customers to FLOPS customers it will be more than worth it for FLOPS. Don't hate the player - hate the game!

Puhleez.

I have NO DOUBT that safety if foremost on the mind of every single pilot at NJA. Our crews have the opportunity to demonstrate that on every single flight, and we do it well.

I've been furloughed going on two years.. Been flying a far less than spectacular aircraft, for a rinky dink 135 outfit....

When I return to NJA:confused:, I will be just as safe as when I left.... The company (NJA) or my current company will have had nothing to do with it. In the grand scheme of things, we all go to FSI, or Simcom, read the manuals, pass the tests..

I can't think of one thing out of the ordinary that any particular company has done for my level of safety. That covers 2 regionals, 2 Pt. 135's, and NJA over the last 10 years. Pilots are safe (or not), companies count dollars.

What makes NJA safer than charter X or, "maybe" another fractional, is that there are never any questions asked about fatiguing, spending $X on de-icing, you'll never find NJA(or another fractional) doing what those Teterboro pilots/company did. For the most part fractionals don't have the same "get the flight done at all costs" pressure that leads to cutting corners.

Latest resources

Back