• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Phenom 300 Roll Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't a marmot, some sort of small rodent/varmit. I think it is ! ....In this case the coat fits the animal. BTW who give a $hit about a coat, anyone can go buy one. If you want to impress everyone, show me your paid off..

1 House
2 Car
3 Student loan
4 Cash in the bank
5 401k Balance.

You might get the respect you deserve. But OMG, a coat!!! wtf, That's rich...

You obviously missed the analogy I was trying to make Bill... Its not about what kind of coat I bought, but what company gave me the jacket to wear! :rolleyes:

They are kinda expensive though!!! haha

Oh yeah, Marmot's are large ground squirrels just FYI... Gonna go get a nut now!:D

Flame on:uzi:

There will be no strike. There has been a distressing lack of ballzac amongst the senior FLOPS pilots from Day One. Now, senior pilots are all that are left.

So, enjoy your impeding 12 day pairing with Engine Plug Ed and pals.

Any experienced bartender knows that when two men square off at the bar, its not the one thats talken you have to worry about, its the one thats not. I'm not hearen a lot of talken out of Flops pilots on this board right now.

My bet is that our guys will not back down.

Any experienced bartender knows that when two men square off at the bar, its not the one thats talken you have to worry about, its the one thats not. I'm not hearen a lot of talken out of Flops pilots on this board right now.

Just waiting orders from our leadership. After all, we chose them to do the talking for us.

Just waiting orders from our leadership. After all, we chose them to do the talking for us.

Better sit down and relax..your gonna have a long wait..my guess is no strike and bye bye peak travel season..Once again Ricci plays Flops union like a fool..Dont you guys get tired of that tune???

Nmb

The NMB makes the rules here. Now it is possible but unlikely Ricci could influence the NMB, we know politians and Gov officials are not above being bribed.
FLOPS will likely get through the holiday season without a looming strike and neither side can do anything about it.
Mediation is just that, a 3rd party who makes determinations and I know the 1108 would love to change the rules as would the company as they both have in the past.
Kinda like politics.....are you voting democrat or republican? You get to pick the lesser of the two evils if you're going to vote.
The NMB decides these extended negotiations and the 1108 with their lack of experience led many to believe a 30day cooling off period was imminent. Now the troupes are restless and it only appears the company has won.
Nobody is winning at this point but make no doubt that Ricci is still plotting strategies to somehow dissolve this company and start something else with the Phenoms and refurbed BJ's but he is not that smart.

The NMB makes the rules here. Now it is possible but unlikely Ricci could influence the NMB, we know politians and Gov officials are not above being bribed.
FLOPS will likely get through the holiday season without a looming strike and neither side can do anything about it.
Mediation is just that, a 3rd party who makes determinations and I know the 1108 would love to change the rules as would the company as they both have in the past.
Kinda like politics.....are you voting democrat or republican? You get to pick the lesser of the two evils if you're going to vote.
The NMB decides these extended negotiations and the 1108 with their lack of experience led many to believe a 30day cooling off period was imminent
. Now the troupes are restless and it only appears the company has won.
Nobody is winning at this point but make no doubt that Ricci is still plotting strategies to somehow dissolve this company and start something else with the Phenoms and refurbed BJ's but he is not that smart.

30day cooling off was imminent, untill the NMB decided that negotiations still have a glimmer of hope, so back to the table. 1108 has no say in the matter, its all on the NMB at this point.

Do another dime line

What is so hard to understand?

Requesting a proffer of arbitration either side can refuse is when 30 day cooling off period is imminent and either lockout and/or strike or selfhelp can occur.The mediator decides. The 1108 simply laid their cards on the table of what their position is after a 30day cooling off period and the diehard followers are chompin at the bit to retaliate against the company.

When you follow it's hard to see what's happening when the view ahead never changes. You blindly hope you've made the right choice.

IMO 1108 is the correct choice considering the company's actions. It's too bad that a company can treat their first line employees so poorly that it brings unionization.

What is so hard to understand?

Requesting a proffer of arbitration either side can refuse is when 30 day cooling off period is imminent and either lockout and/or strike or selfhelp can occur.The mediator decides. The 1108 simply laid their cards on the table of what their position is after a 30day cooling off period and the diehard followers are chompin at the bit to retaliate against the company.

When you follow it's hard to see what's happening when the view ahead never changes. You blindly hope you've made the right choice.

IMO 1108 is the correct choice considering the company's actions. It's too bad that a company can treat their first line employees so poorly that it brings unionization.

I do get it. I think we were all ready to do the "Request for arbitration" untill yesterday the Mediator decided we should negotiate some more (not what he said 2 weeks ago). The Mediator has been more of a wild card than Ricci, it seems.

Better sit down and relax..your gonna have a long wait..my guess is no strike and bye bye peak travel season..Once again Ricci plays Flops union like a fool..Dont you guys get tired of that tune???

Nobody is playing the FLOPs union. The NMB called for the extra bargaining session. What are we supposed to do?

Are we tired? Hell yes!

FYI, busiest month for FLOPs in the past has been March as I understand it.

very perceptive, and accurate. Management can read our minds but we don't have the ability to read theirs. I have not been giving them anything to read which would give them a hint if they are on the right path for a passable contract. What I can say is from what I hear, they are waaaay off. A phased in increase that wouldn't even give us a 4% net for the year is laughable. This is proof that Kenn's plan is to not negotiate in good faith. I believe he wants to drag this out as long as the mediator will allow this dog and pony show to continue, and to keep us the lowest paid fractional with, or without a contract. And when we vote the first joke of an offer down, it's a bonus for him. He continues to get his cheep labor while this process drags on.

For management, I know when people talk to you they say one thing. They say that they are just happy to have a job. Well, when those same people talk out on the road, they say something completely opposite. But what is said, is that if a joke of a pay package manages to somehow pass, there will be no favors. If it is broke, it is broke where it is found broke.

I want this company to succeed just as much as anyone else. This could be a first class company, we are all professionals. Stop stalling and get it done. Now is the time to start leading.

Latest resources

Back