Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
learflyer said:
it's true.
How many times do I have to say it....IT'S NOT TRUE! Here's the TRUTH!

Nahill is buying NJA. He will then be merging NJA, Flight Options, and Swift - whom he and Ricci are now co-owners of. Oh, and by Swift, I mean the trucking division...not the flight department. Once this is done, all those pilots that are not in the top 200 at NJA, or top 125 at Flight Options(ya know, the "percentage" integration method), will lose their seats to the much more senior truck drivers. Those people will then be forced to drive a truck - new or "pre owned", based on what you flew at your respective company previously. Those in the top 50% of the new seniority list will get to drive the pimp daddy Freightliner Condos with 2 tons of chrome, and the bottom 50% will get to sit in the passenger seat, work the radio(AM only), talk on the CB, and unload the freight. Enjoy your new career! :D

Management is docking flight crews their vacation time (time earned for tenure with the company, which can be cashed out upon leaving the company) as opposed to reserve time which is intended for "sick time". Management has made it clear that had crews called in sick as opposed to being honest about their intentions, reserve time would have been used instead. Why can management not make a compromise?

Truck drivin'

Ohhhh, that's perfect!

Glad I kept my Class A Drivers with Haz-Mat, along with my ATP.

Altho I fear the DOT medical may be tougher than my last First Class with EKG.

But not before the new "pimp daddy freightliners" are renamed Freightliner XP's. :)

"You still got the number to that truck drivin' school, Mav?"

Maybe just chalk that up to the cost of choosing to live in Florida. Beyond all the other costs of picking that state as a residence that is.

Oh and thanks again for that whole election thing.

It's pretty obvious your a ricci loving, kool aid drinking, weak puke. Go back to your Barbie jet and pretend your a pilot.

Last edited:
What a bitter fuk this guy is. Must be a real joy on an 8 day rotation. Probably one of those guys who never has a regular partner because he's such a royal asswipe. Luckily the ignore function was developed specifically for guys like this.

WrknStff said:
What a bitter fuk this guy is. Must be a real joy on an 8 day rotation.
He comes across as bitter and pissed off at the world....you come across as a douchebag...it's all perception, though. I'm sure you would be just as much of a joy to spend a tour with.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back