Flight Options Paycut

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MOYES is digging a deep hole according to this

HARTFORD, Conn., Nov. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The law firm of Schatz & Nobel, P.C., which has significant experience representing investors in prosecuting claims of securities fraud, announces that a lawsuit seeking class action status has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona on behalf of all persons who purchased the securities of Swift Transportation Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: SWFT - News; "Swift Transportation") between October 16, 2003 and October 1, 2004 (the "Class Period"). The Complaint alleges that during the Class Period, Swift Transportation, Jerry C. Moyes ("Moyes"), and certain other company executives violated federal securities laws. Defendant Moyes and entities controlled by him owned approximately 34% of Swift Transportation's outstanding shares and those shares were pledged to an undisclosed lending institution as collateral for margin loans. The Complaint alleges that defendants issued materially false and misleading statements to prop up and otherwise manipulate the price of Swift Transportation securities so as to prevent a margin call on Moyes' shares. On September 15, 2004, Swift Transportation announced that its third- quarter profit would lag analyst estimates because it was unable to raise rates as fuel costs increased. In response, Swift Transportation's share price dropped from a closing price of $18.27 per share on September 15, 2004 to close at $16.28 per share on September 16, 2004. Then, on October 1, 2004, Swift Transportation disclosed that an informal inquiry into certain stock trades by the company and Moyes had been elevated to a formal investigation. On this news, the company's shares, which closed at $17.49 per share on October 1, 2004, fell to close at $16.61 per share on October 4, 2004.

big deal...

Big Freakin Deal!

You saw what happened to Martha.... its no big thang.

luvu said:
These guys are headed for serious trouble. I am shocked that Ricci would have anything to do with individuals accused of outright fraud!!!

Well can you say King of Fraud. KR is the biggest crook out there. Ever notice what one of the fixes on the ILS 24 into CGF is? KROOK named right after KR himself.

Hey FracCapt where did you find this info out at? What site?

Dep676 said:
Hey FracCapt where did you find this info out at? What site?
Home purchases, you mean? County tax assessors website. Phoenix metro area is Maricopa county.

http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Default.aspx

Search to your hearts content. BTW...you can do a search on yahoo or google for just about any county tax assessors website...and find the same type of info. It's all public records.

Well can you say King of Fraud. KR is the biggest crook out there. Ever notice what one of the fixes on the ILS 24 into CGF is? KROOK named right after KR himself.

Being a corporate pilot based at CGF for years I have flown over KROOK many times. I have to say that is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board. KR goes way back in Cleveland before Flight Options was a faint dream.
I have to say he has not changed much. Good luck to all involved.

Latest resources

Back