Flight Options Legacy - Selling Well?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dep676 said:
Is somebody looking into buying a share? Having the numbers and all.

Ha Ha :)
You guys can have all our imaginary "Owners" please take them at your earliest convenience.

Fly Safe
Chuck

cgmason1 said:
Ha Ha :)
You guys can have all our imaginary "Owners" please take them at your earliest convenience.

Fly Safe
Chuck

What is that suppose to mean? I was asking a simple question and you butt in and open your sewer. I don't believe the question was directed to you. So therefore go crawl back in your hole and worry about your "contract".

Dep676 said:
What is that suppose to mean? I was asking a simple question and you butt in and open your sewer. I don't believe the question was directed to you. So therefore go crawl back in your hole and worry about your "contract".

If you are stupid enough to believe that this guy is one of our owners that spends all of his time on a fractional aviation message board then I don't need to put you down anymore than you have already done yourself sweetie.

Fly Safe
Chuck

Chuck

I was not interested in the Legacy but since I have recently re-upped my contract I still keep an eye on the competitors' pricing. I am very, very happy with NJA. (By the way, a big difference between Flex and NJA is with Flex you must buy a new share at the end of the term and sell your old share ... in other words add more $$$ to stay in the same plane. With NJA you can renew withoiut additional $$ at the new fee structure so long as your plane type remains in the fleet). For those few times I have been inconvenienced at NJA's expense, I have been granted a confirmed upgrade to a G-IV. Sweet deal.

Hey Dep676, easy on Chuck. It gives him a smile to bust my ba11s. Since I haven't posted in a while he hasn't gotten to do it lately. He still believes that owners are to stupid to find this board. But all kidding aside Chuck, isn't it time to land your "jet" on Microsoft Flight Simulator and pick up another banner to tow along the beach!!!

hey "NJA Owner" ;) ;) ;):

Hope you're not riding around on the Falcon 2000. I'd ask to see the pilot's logbooks if you are.

LearSack357

Hope you're not riding around on the Falcon 2000. I'd ask to see the pilot's logbooks if you are.
I am beginning to wonder if you are even a pilot. As a professional ATP (Airline Transport Pilot), you are NOT required to carry a logbook. Every pilot at NETJETS is an ATP and type rated in the airplane they fly, no logbook is needed. So maybe you can explain to the world, exactly what showing a logbook to an owner would prove. Since you can't seem to pay attention either, he rides around in the back of a CE560XL. I'm sure he wouldn't mind riding around in the back of a Falcon 2000 as an upgrade, but maybe you should ask him.

Re: Chuck

NJAowner said:
Chuck, isn't it time to land your "jet" on Microsoft Flight Simulator and pick up another banner to tow along the beach!!!

Okay-I will believe your not a pilot or at least your not one that has pulled banners-after that statement.
I have never messed around with Microsoft Flight Sim-but I did pull banners and gliders when I was in college and believe it or not that flying was allot more challenging than the flying I currently do in the Hawker and 737.

Now I say why limit yourself to being just an imaginary owner at NetJets when you can change your profile name to NJA/Flight Ops/FlexJet Owner- just think of all the planes (make believe of course-shhhh) that would be at your disposal.
Heck just go ahead and throw Citation Shares in there also to cover your busy days. :)

Fly Safe
Chuck

Last edited:
Live4flyng

Live4flyng, (trying to think of a witty way to change your nickname like you did mine)

It's not nearly as funny if I say, "ask to see their training records and 8710s."

If you must know, my logbook is years out of date. I do have a nice accordion folder full of flight logs. Maybe if I rolled them up and batted you in the head with them, you might believe I'm a pilot. Oh, wait, nevermind. I just remembered, I don't care what you "think".

Sheesh.:eek:

Latest resources

Back