Flight Options getting more Legacys?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swift

I was at PHX, Swift FBO, and there was another pilot there waiting for a training class to start. He said that a few guys from FLOPS were going to be attending a training class for the Legacy at Swift.

I am not sure what that "means", but it looks like your answer may be yes.

I know Swift Aviation is the only 135 operator of the Legacy (although I think Flight Options went 135). This is most likely the reason for the training class together. All the other Legacy's are operated under 91.

Legacy Upgrades

I do know 2 owners in the FO Hawker program (both of which will probably leave when their contracts are up) who have each flown complimentary upgrades (twice) in the Legacy. FO is trying hard to sell the plane and make people like the plane and want it.

Fly safe.

Flaming Season Now Open ...

Yes, depsite the strike talk (whichis not highly pushed by the NJA sales people), these 2 FO owners realize that for essentially the same money, they are better off with NJA. (I'm sure someone will begin flaiming now ... but you asked the question). See my earlier posts for explanations.

Essentially, if you don't want (or need to) own a plane, there are 3 options -- NJA, FO and Flex (CS is left out for size/range and coverage). And even though it costs more than the charter clubs (Sentient, etc.), fractional does make sense for atleat the 50-200/hr per year flier.

But for now, they enjoy the upgrades and expect more to encourage re-signing with FO.

Fly safe.

And which earlier posts might we look at to get your explanation? I'm real curious why their service is better than ours.

Getting the Clap

HA HA ..... thats what happens when you hang out around Strip Joints all your adult life!!

Haha

Latest resources

Back