Flight Options application?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdude

Can any Options guys tell me the best way to submit a resume at Options? I have submitted the online application in the past and have heard nothing, yet I have no LOR's unfortunatly. Is mail or fax better. I know having it walked in is the best but that is not an option for me. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Eric isn't accepting mailed or faxed resumes. There is two ways to get him your resume. One is to complete the online application and hope for the best; and the other is complete the online application and have someone stop in and talk to him about you.

Sorry for the bad news. Good luck.

opinion

i know a be400 capt with options. I have 1750 TT 500 multi 180 turbine and a be-400 type rating. is it even possible for me to get hired with the low total time? I want to ask him to talk to eric but I am waiting until i get my total time up a little bit. anyone know if there is any hiring at options with my times?

thanks

Send your stuff! You meet the mins. It won't hurt. Have your friend walk your stuff in and he can update as your time builds. But you should get your stuff on the pile. They have over 800 refered apps so it may take awhile. But you have to get in the pile. They don't just take any reference they check out who refered you and what folks think of that person as well. Good Luck!!!!

Latest resources

Back