• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight of the Phoenix: II...sorta MOOOOVIE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like they are in the process of remaking the Flight of the Phoenix, looks pretty decent. The trailer has some good music and some cool aviation shots. I think Harrison Ford is in it. Saw it while before watching Team America, also good.

I think Hawkins and Powers sent one of their C-119s over for the filming

Metro752 said:
Looks like they are in the process of remaking the Flight of the Phoenix, looks pretty decent. The trailer has some good music and some cool aviation shots. I think Harrison Ford is in it. Saw it while before watching Team America, also good.
I said the same thing before about this but here it goes again...if this movie is to be successful in today's movie theaters, expect to see Matrix-like animations, explosions galore, and somehow they'll have to wedge a hip hop theme song in there too so they can sell the soundtrack.

Bleh, I'll stick with the original phoenix with Jimmy Stewart. :cool:

You could pretty much re-enact an entire war based on the aircraft that H&P has in Greybull.

"You could pretty much re-enact an entire war based on the aircraft that H&P has in Greybull."

Yes, you could...A very boring war :) Seriously, would we simply out-aerial-refuel them to death or something? :)

Haha, it's late, and I think I'm funny! Beer for me!

I've got to make it back through Greybull before they all get sold or moved someplace else. Not to mention that the skiing is supposed to be sweet around there right now...

Dan

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back