• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

79%N1

1. Are they hiring

2. Is there a website for info/submitting resume

3. If not, how to apply?

SquirrelDog said:
No one can get on with CS unless you got connections. Just stay at Cherry for now.
Not true. I got on without knowing anyone there. I was called off my on-line app.

I saw one of those Challenger 300s a few days ago - I really liked it! Great looking with its curved cockpit windows. It looked very sporty. Is it true that Challenger 300 FOs are sourced from within and that there are no newhire FOs in that aircraft? What about the 604 FOs - any newhires flying the 604 off the street?

Anyone out there flying the 300 - how do you like it vs. what you flew previously?

Flex is hiring. They say about 10 FOs a month. I just got hired by them and I will start training in the Lear 45 in the Beginning of Oct. PM me if you have specifc questions

question

Curious about company, pay, benefits. Understand lifestyle. Got on with Regional in 2000 since I didn't have more time for a Frac.. Coming up on 1000 PIC Turbine with 4000 tt. Not happy tied to the Titanic (ASA wholly owned by Delta). Thank you for your time. Wil

PS- Live in the soon to be closed domicle of DFW!

Latest resources

Back