Flexjet Hiring???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
last i heard, they are now.

Yes, Flexjet is hiring F/O's for the Challenger 604, Learjet 60 & 45. The company is also hiring flight attendants due to record growth in flight hours by owners.

Is it really record growth? For the sake of all of us, I hope so!

It was explained to me last week that Flexjet is getting alot of new jets, and that the owners of the older jets are switching into the new ones. The Flexjet pilot also told me that it's not really growth, just people switching which jets they are sitting in. I saw an ad last week that shows some really low rates for Flexjet leases, maybe that's the reason.

I called their toll-free number and listened to a recording of Karen Parr saying there is no hiring check back summer of 2004.

I guess I miss led, for that I'm sorry! The record growth is in flight hours per owner which means we still need to hire pilots. It's true that owners are switching aircraft and upgrading but, along with that we are seeing alot of sales activity (not necessarily sales but inquiries) which will mean stronger growth to some extent. The cheaper deals come from those aircraft that have lost an owner to a bigger aircraft or out of the program. The pilot positions I mentioned were posted on our pilot board by Karen Parr, I would recommend calling 972-270-2400 and ask for human resources (Karen Parr).

I see they yanked...

the CL604 FO job post off the company site. LR60 still posted.

Latest resources

Back