Flexjet considers Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sir, are in dire need of a BJ.

Actually, not. My wife is a nymphomaniac and complains she doesn't get it enough. But apparently you have been getting plenty of lovin, from momma bombardier. Go howl at the moon, cause that's all you'll get from Ricci and Co!

BTW Brit, if you gave two ********************s about your fellow pilots you would understand how devastating this threat from Mr. Big is himself. My guess is you are well protected. I could care less about his idol threats either. Its the guys at the bottom that view this as credible and are planning their futures accordingly. Good times, all in the sakes of profit margins. Sleep well, maybe your number comes up soon. Personally I say if there is not enough money in it to pay us industry standards, then burn it to the ground. But unfortunately the guys you so quickly discard at the bottom of the list don't share the same sentiment. Be safe

As a side note, ******************** all you gullible self interested chumps at flex that almost destroyed our union. Good thing after that debacle your not concerned with how your seniority lines up after we won. Go work in the middle east and avoid the big bad unions. P.S. ******************** off Brit and no voters!

Too funny, I thought about asking him that this morning!:D on a serious note, both Efram and Barcklay have told me they started out as anti. You guys have forgotten how long it took you...

Last edited:
Too funny, I thought about asking him that this morning!:D on a serious note, both Efram and Barcklay have told me they started out as anti. You guys have forgotten how long it took you...

OK Efrem is the leader of the,while shebang, right? Like President?

Who is Barcklay?

Is Mike Brown like the governor of Flexjet or a senator?

Can someone explain this whole union structure in terms of a political structure we can understand? I stay abreast of all the boards, read everything sent and I communicate with who I think I'm supposed to but still have no real idea of the who's or the process.

I think the big question on the vuh right now is why should I consent to them making decisions for me without consulting me? I think some of us signed on thinking we'd have more transparency about the process.

Now I find out it's more like Obama's campaign promise to put everything on the Web for review. Turns out they only want us to review, or input, in theory, not practice.

I get that the best answer is if I want to be heard I should get involved but some of us still aren't willing for a variety of reasons. Isn't there a happy medium?

OK Efrem is the leader of the,while shebang, right? Like President?

Who is Barcklay?

Is Mike Brown like the governor of Flexjet or a senator?

Can someone explain this whole union structure in terms of a political structure we can understand? I stay abreast of all the boards, read everything sent and I communicate with who I think I'm supposed to but still have no real idea of the who's or the process.

I think the big question on the vuh right now is why should I consent to them making decisions for me without consulting me? I think some of us signed on thinking we'd have more transparency about the process.

Now I find out it's more like Obama's campaign promise to put everything on the Web for review. Turns out they only want us to review, or input, in theory, not practice.

I get that the best answer is if I want to be heard I should get involved but some of us still aren't willing for a variety of reasons. Isn't there a happy medium?

If you have access, I suggest going here
http://forum.ibt1108.org/content.php?133-officers
That'll pretty much catch you up on who-is-who. There is also contact information there. I would suggest you call, email them and let your thoughts be known. Our/your leadership is making this up as they go...as is Mgt from OneSky. Although, our Union Leadership keeps us apprized of all official communications. I'm guessing you are a Flex Pilot. Is RH keeping you up to date on Mgt's commo via Yammer?? I didn't think so!
As for your ref to Obama and his...these are all Line Pilots, just like you. You are NOT like Obama, and he is not like you! Our UNION leadership is vested in your best interest. You may not be smart enough to have figured out how to find the link I just have given you, but surely you are smart enough to compare!? That is, how do you think the majors, or NetJets got the salary's, work rules, and quality of life contracts they have now?

Last edited:

A decade and a half, trust us we know how long we have been fighting for parity. We're gonna get it done this time around. No excuses.

Latest resources

Back