Flexjet, Come on

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JokerFuel

Ben Franklin said, "We must all hang together, or assuredly we all hang separatley". How can we consider ourselves as the elite provider? How can we do our jobs day in and day out, as an industry leader, at below the minimum industry compensation standard??? Compensation aside, our Qol standard is miserable. We are the Mesa Airlines of the fractional industry. This is un-acceptable. I really like Flex and I enjoy all of the crewmembers I work with. Make this happen. All of the attaboys and good jobs are BS. Compliments are the byproducts of our leadership and their compensation. If we dont demand change, we wont see it. Are you willing to accept what you are about to be presented with?

Sorry, Flops took the title of "Mesa of the Fractionals" years ago. Pick your own $hitty regional! :)

Ben Franklin said, "We must all hang together, or assuredly we all hang separatley". How can we consider ourselves as the elite provider? How can we do our jobs day in and day out, as an industry leader, at below the minimum industry compensation standard??? Compensation aside, our Qol standard is miserable. We are the Mesa Airlines of the fractional industry. This is un-acceptable. I really like Flex and I enjoy all of the crewmembers I work with. Make this happen. All of the attaboys and good jobs are BS. Compliments are the byproducts of our leadership and their compensation. If we dont demand change, we wont see it. Are you willing to accept what you are about to be presented with?

Ah yes but John Adams had said any rush to change is a rush to destruction. Yes we all want change but it will not happen over night. So if you wish to bring a union to Flex then start handing out authorization cards and try to explain union benefits to all the nay sayers.

Joker fuel you are the wise one I always knew you were! I stand behind your words 100%. I also like it here at Flex and would like to make everyone's QOL better. That is why we need a change because too many people are happy with this:

Mediocrity-averageness: ordinariness as a consequence of being average and not outstanding

The most common response I here is " Things are fine don't rock the boat!" I would like to pose a question to these people on why they feel things are fine and mediocrity is ok? Why would you not want better pay and QOL mystifies me!

I wonder if Bombardier said to these people "We know your making 50K per year but we want to pay you 100K per year" if these same people would say " No thanks things are fine and I only want to make 50k so keep the other 50K for yourself because I am content with mediocrity and making 50K more per year!" NOT!!!!!
So gentlemen... "The first lesson is that you can't lose a war if you have command of the air, and you can't win a war if you haven't."
Tally-Ho!

.... Why would you not want better pay and QOL mystifies me!...quote]

I share your confusion. I've never understood why pilots would be willing to work without a contract, especially considering all they've invested in their career. Those same pilots know that contracts are commonplace in today's economy and would never consider buying a new car or having a home built without a legally binding contract to protect their financial interest; yet they leave the fate of their career in the hands of those who definitely don't have their best interest in mind...:confused: Absolutely mystifying!

FRACTIONAL PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS AND SHOULD HAVE A CONTRACT THAT COMPENSATES THEM ACCORDINGLY

Pardon my harmons

.... Why would you not want better pay and QOL mystifies me!...quote]

I share your confusion. I've never understood why pilots would be willing to work without a contract, especially considering all they've invested in their career. Those same pilots know that contracts are commonplace in today's economy and would never consider buying a new car or having a home built without a legally binding contract to protect their financial interest; yet they leave the fate of their career in the hands of those who definitely don't have their best interest in mind...:confused: Absolutely mystifying!

FRACTIONAL PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS AND SHOULD HAVE A CONTRACT THAT COMPENSATES THEM ACCORDINGLY

NJW, Pardon my harmons, but your feisty words, those black boots, and that long curly hair have me distracted. Are you sure you are a married woman?;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back