• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Scedule at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I understand it is based off of your interview what aircraft you be selected for. I accepted the X. I was also wondering how long it should be befor I will be able to hold the 7n7.

When I interveiwed with nets they asked what airplane I wanted and said it did not matter, they called with the offer on the Ultra and since I had a few thousand already in that series, I asked for the XL. They switched to the XL, with all the dates setup for initial and indoc. I declined the job offer.
Just could not sign a 2 year contract to go into debt.

ghostrider64 said:
Be careful what you ask for....If you fly anything other than the Ultra or 400xp you wont see any PIC time in your future...

Huh? PIC time has nothing to do with what airplane you fly as an SIC. There is a two year seat lock that can be released by the company if they need you bad enough in another airplane.

HD

Learjet Pilot said:
Is the flex schedule something i can request and get? Or is it not available to new hires?

The Company can, but is not required to, limit the number of participants in any or all programs to not less than 5% of the total pilot force in each aircraft program on the date of bid posting, unless the company can't match captains and first officers in each aircraft program on the date of the bid award.

That being said, I have spent a lot of time on the flex and my bid has never been denied. In the past the flex was a great thing because they only used me between 14-17 days a month. Now with the 91K implementation I would imagine that it will be 19 days or more every month until they get the kinks worked out. If you want it, you will get it.

HD

650 driver said:
When I interveiwed with nets they asked what airplane I wanted and said it did not matter, they called with the offer on the Ultra and since I had a few thousand already in that series, I asked for the XL. They switched to the XL, with all the dates setup for initial and indoc. I declined the job offer.
Just could not sign a 2 year contract to go into debt.

Good for you 650 (and I really mean that). The industry needs more people like you to think about their own and every other professional pilot's future. Congratulations on setting a standard and not contributing to lowering the bar. It's a crime what huge company's like this can get away with.

-PJ

Thanks Puddle

I am a corporate guy turned charter also, been in the business to long to work for $27k. Might as well get a job at Walmart or Lowes (stores)same wages and no travel.
I am working for the local mom and pop charter ops. The business is picking up,Companies are starting to return to travel on 135.
As the fractionals become a pain for them, they will want to start a department on their own or charter with the local ops and keep the money in the local economy.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back