• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First Officer Programs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
get your ratings at a good local fbo, then instruct your as@ off . at a busy school you can make probably mid 20's + a year depending on the area. dont waste your money at pft. after you become an instructor you're a professional pilot you should be done paying for flight time .its a scam, they suck they're sewer of this already going south industry.

Lightheart said:
I do not want to take any pilots job.

If you go to a place such as Gulfstream, that is EXACTLY what you will be doing.

Sorenk: What makes you think you need an "FO program"? Let the airline teach you how to be an FO, you concentrate on getting the time you need to have them look at you. You'll find part 61 to be much cheaper.

If you go to a place such as Gulfstream, that is EXACTLY what you will be doing.

Only if you do the "Captain Program".

In the past, GTA pilots flew less than 20 percent of the FO flying at GIA. The rest of the flying was done by hired FO's from the program or by internal hire. This was up until three months ago. Now everyone is paying for CPT like idiots and taking jobs from people that would normally be hired on permanently. These idiots are already getting on line with bad additudes.

The FO program does not take jobs from pilots. Captain Program DOES!! There is a difference. If you all dont know the difference between the two programs or know anything about GIA, then shut your mouths. I am tired of this heresay BS.

The_Russian said:
Only if you do the "Captain Program".

In the past, GTA pilots flew less than 20 percent of the FO flying at GIA. The rest of the flying was done by hired FO's from the program or by internal hire. This was up until three months ago. Now everyone is paying for CPT like idiots and taking jobs from people that would normally be hired on permanently. These idiots are already getting on line with bad additudes.

The FO program does not take jobs from pilots. Captain Program DOES!! There is a difference. If you all dont know the difference between the two programs or know anything about GIA, then shut your mouths. I am tired of this heresay BS.

Couldn't agree with you more Russian. The Capt program is a disgrace to GIA and the industry.

gridedriverwanb said:
Couldn't agree with you more Russian. The Capt program is a disgrace to GIA and the industry.

Hey guys,
The problem is directly related to Mark at the academy, and what he is doing with this program. I think they're getting desperate for $

check6 said:
Hmmmmmm. . . . . I smell a scab.

Yet another person that doesnt know what the term SCAB really means.

And yes, I cant stand these programs either.

The guy (check6) is probably in his 20's he does'nt know what a cab is.
I don't even know the true definintion of a scab!

Latest resources

Back