Few interview questions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Low & Slow

Is a crossing restriction altitude on a SID for instance mandatory? I think it is. Just want to confirm. Source AIM?

Can you be assigned an a/s above 250 below 10,000". I think so just want to confirm. Source AIM? Breaking a rule. Want to repeat back very cleary, ah?

At a regoinal interview asked if you had offers from the regoinal where you are being interviewed and Southwest which one would you take. Hypothetical of course. How would you suggest handling this one?

Thank you in advance.

Southwest!

"At a regoinal interview asked if you had offers from the regoinal where you are being interviewed and Southwest which one would you take. Hypothetical of course. How would you suggest handling this one?"

Having only been through an interview prep, I have heard this before and I was told they want to hear the truth. Who would you honestly go with? Few people are going to choose to fly a Beech 1900 at a regional vs. a 737 for a major, and the interviewer knows that.

That being said, I would give just about anything to be flying a 1900 right now.

Airspeed above 250 below 10,000 feet. Not usually, but this happens around Houston all the time. The FAA is using an "experimental" program there, and departures out of Intercontinental are regularly given no airspeed restriction on climb-out.

Latest resources

Back