Feb 17th SWA class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jinxy

Got the call from LL today for a Feb 17th class. I'm pumped! I've been working for 8 years to get this job.

Best of luck to all

jinxy:D

I also got the call from LL this morning for a Feb 17 class. I am #41 (Kpilot727) on the "list". Guess I better change that handle!! Everyone keep your Rat towel handy. Good luck!!

Fantastic Kpilot727!

The only odd thing is we do seem to be losing the poolie list order. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

#37 is getting out of the pool...towel in hand! LL called today. January is already half over, lets hope the rest of the month goes by just as fast. Best of luck everyone, see you in Dallas.
Semper Swim

Got "The Call"

Put me down for the Feb 17th class!! Can't wait to dry off in Dallas and start!! Wooohooo!! Congratulations to all others who got the happy call, and I'll keep my money on the "Pass Line" for those to follow!

WINNER!! PAY THE LINE, TAKE THE DON'TS!!!:D :D :D

Last edited:
Are there any guys that are still active on this board that are being passed over? I was just curious if the order is jumping around or if the folks on our list that have not been called (or reported to have been called) have taken themselves out of the race. Maybe JetBlue, FedEx, or Mil? Just curious.

List?

Really is curious how it seems several guys on the list have been bypassed. I know if I was one of 'em I'd be making my monthly call to LL a little early.

Anyway it's great to see so much progress.

Keep those webbed toes and fingers crossed boys and girls, we're off an running!

and, Oh Yeah!! - Congrats to all those recently former poolies!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back