• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAPA CA's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it quacks like a .....well you know......A staple IS A SEAT GRAB..... at least have the honesty to admit it SWPA.

What a disgrace the SWA pilots are trying to staple the F9 pilots. The SWA pilots are a classic case of PFT generation, who think they deserve everything. The fact is that the vast majority of SWA pilots paid for their jobs. They had to go out and pay for a 737 type to get considered. That is PFT. Frontier got theirs the honest way.

M

Go back and sit on the porch junior. The adults are talking.

FDJ2....The F9 pilots bring nothing to the table, yet they are asking for everything! astonishing

They bring a bunch of captain seats on a similar gauge aircraft, they bring gates, they bring, routes, they bring passengers and market share in an airport that SWA has had a great deal of trouble making headway in.

....I hope they go to RAH and enjoy the life of luxury that they want. Fair integration includes everything not just seniority! You have to look at the whole picture. If they get what they are asking for the bankrupt carrier will get a "windfall".

Under A-M LPPs you would get a fair opportunity to make all those points and more with the goal of a fair and equitable seniority list.

No one is talking about the SWAPA protections, just the protections of the F9 guys.. I truly wish them the best, but you have to be realistic about what you are demanding.

SWAPA has the same protections as the F9 pilots under A-M LPPs, both sides should be protected, neither side should bully the other.

When I say they bring nothing, I am talking about their labor agreement. Not their experience or the quality of individuals they are. I personally welcome all F9ers but I will never concede that they get seniority, seats, huge raises, and a great SWA benefit package while we (SWA) get a larger slice of Denver. What have they agreed to give? In case anyone has forgotten, they are up for auction! So I will say it one last time....I wish the best for all F9ers.

Not that any of the sw guys care. BUT, do any of you realize on every thread pertaining to this(on here and apc) the only people that think this is fair are the sw pilots? I don't think I have read any other pilots (from a wide variety of airlines) agree with y'all. Most, if not all see this for what it is. An arrogant, bullying seat grab.

A seat grab? OK, I'm a SWA pilot and I'm trying to grab a seat at SWA? Who is trying to grab whose seat? C'mon...

I'm just fine with the outcome if this deal just goes away which I'm sure Gary Kelly is starting to think, as well. The poison already exists. Not sure we want to make this happen, anymore.

shootr

A seat grab? OK, I'm a SWA pilot and I'm trying to grab a seat at SWA? Who is trying to grab whose seat? C'mon...

I'm just fine with the outcome if this deal just goes away which I'm sure Gary Kelly is starting to think, as well. The poison already exists. Not sure we want to make this happen, anymore.

shootr

I guess the guys just trying to do whats right to protect their job and their family, think its wrong for us to do whats right to protect our job and our family!

Dick

FACT: SWA wants F9 and wants to hire them into SWA as needed

FACT: SWAPA wants all the pilots or no deal

FACT: SWAPA's job is to provide for SWAPA pilot's

FACT: FAPA pilots are not represented by SWAPA, yet

FACT: SWAPA won't be flying F9 airplanes

FACT: SWAPA flys and will fly SWA airplanes

FACT: Culture will change with anything other than a staple

FACT: GK can't affort a culture change

FACT: GK has gained respect of our employee group by involving us

FACT: SWAPA is throwing a rope to F9

FACT: CASH IS KING

FACT: F9 is FOR SALE!!!

any other facts to add??

FACT: Fact is that the vast majority of SWA pilots paid for their jobs. They had to go
out and pay for a 737 type to get considered. That is PFT. Frontier got theirs the
honest way.

Im sure SWAPA can add a type rating requirement if that would make the F9 guys feel better... I thought not requiring a type was in F9's favor...

Latest resources

Back