• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Facebook "No Asa Alpa"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Absolutely not. I encourage whoever started this, and the people that care to comment on this page. Wish em all the best. I think its a great idea

Look at the members of the page. Most of them are instructors. Didn't they get their own council in the union? I bet this page was started by SH himself.

I got that on FB and deleted it. Hate being represented by ALPA? Try working at a non-union carrier and get back to me.

JoeMerchant's on there. Maybe he started it.

I didn't start it, but it is interesting. I'm not currently advocating decertification. I like the new MEC and think they have the right mix of common sense and fight in them. IMO, this is the best MEC we've had as a whole....

Staying in ALPA allows us to use DFR pressure on ALPA and DALPA regarding scope.

I would like to see an independant group started that joins the Skywest and ASA pilots together and keeps ALPA in check regarding scope issues....Maybe this will morph into something like that....

I didn't start it, but it is interesting. I'm not currently advocating decertification. I like the new MEC and think they have the right mix of common sense and fight in them. IMO, this is the best MEC we've had as a whole....

Staying in ALPA allows us to use DFR pressure on ALPA and DALPA regarding scope.

I would like to see an independant group started that joins the Skywest and ASA pilots together and keeps ALPA in check regarding scope issues....Maybe this will morph into something like that....

I hope you are right Joe.... God knows we have had very little "fight" in the past few years. We sure could use some people who will engage the company is some sort of battle where the company is in the wrong.

-Plenty of opportunity-all we need is some guys with some gonads.

-We shall see.

I hope you are right Joe.... God knows we have had very little "fight" in the past few years. We sure could use some people who will engage the company is some sort of battle where the company is in the wrong.

-Plenty of opportunity-all we need is some guys with some gonads.

-We shall see.

I don't think we should be fighting now....We need to work together to assure that we have a seat when the music stops...The last MEC was your kinda MEC.

Gonads aren't the only "head" you need to use....

Latest resources

Back