Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GulfstreamSDL

Stay outta my airspace
Doing a project for one of my upper-division classes and I need to find a position I would be qualified once all my training is complete and my college degree is complete...only problem is I am not a member of any job posting sites that I see mentioned on here.
If anyone can give me VERY entry level job postings, it would really help me out. I have done searches through the forums for "postings, job postings" etc, but can't find anything very helpful.
My qualifications once complete with all my training will be the typical Pvt,Comm,Inst,CFI/II,Multi.

Thanks!!

GREAT TIME BILDER!! 5+ hours per day!!

I know of a place that would hire you as long as you have your Comm ASEL, no interview or anything. The job is great for entry level if you don’t want your CFI. You would receive a very extremely competitive pay rate of zero $ an hour. You would be asked to fly planes where you cant look at the log books to see if is airworthy. You would also fly planes with inop equipment (that’s not properly placarded), including the vacuum system in IMC, leaks fuel, bent wing, and mother f'in dumb ass other pilots that fly for this operation. If you have no hope and would like this position, give me a pm and I will give you his phone number. Oh, and this guy makes $170/hr when you are flying!!

I'll ahhhh... pass.

Thanks for the help though :rolleyes:

Look for traffic watch opportunities. Good place to build time and usually you can either fly early in the AM or late in the evening, so you might have time to work somewhere else to supplement your income.

Latest resources

Back