• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just when I think you might have gained some maturity you go ahead prove you wrong. The Delta interview is something that needs to be prepared for and let me ask you this, mr genius. If told you could have one tomorrow, would you be prepared for a ATP like exam that actually is full of 1960's era aviation questions? You expect someone to be constantly preparing for a test like that for years on the off chance one will be given to you? You sir have remained as clueless as you have always been and though you may say you test well, you are a clueless idiot on life.

Today in my current position? No, because I'm happy where I am and not trying to escape. When I was at 9E? Absolutely. I was ready for any interview up to and including Delta. If one is basically a permanent FO why wouldn't one be ready on their toes for the first opportunity that comes up? And one of the huge reasons that has been stated over and over again for many FOs to stay is their chance at Delta. So if they are by choice a 8th year FO, what's the excuse now that chance is there?

I've got 5 bucks its 2006 for l-m or l-p probably 2008 or 9 for colgan

I think you just lost 5 bucks. I believe the most junior CA is a XJ guy hired in Spring 2007. The way the Bloch quotas are at the moment it's XJ guys that are "in the best position" if there is such a thing for upgrades. All that changes when the quotas go down next year.

actually the best position right now with the rumored growth of the 200 side is the 9E FO's.

Last edited:
I think you just lost 5 bucks. I believe the most junior CA is a XJ guy hired in Spring 2007. The way the Bloch quotas are at the moment it's XJ guys that are "in the best position" if there is such a thing for upgrades. All that changes when the quotas go down next year.

Ok, you win the obscure senority list challenge.

Are you back at Endeavor now or something?

Latest realignment is out showing a net gain in captains in all 4 bases. Perhaps the bottom has been reached and we can finally start moving up again.

Upgrades and over 120 CJO's accepted and waiting on class this year so far. By Mid summer all new hires (CJO's) will be the growth as 144 are headed to Delta this year. Some say the hiring teams success will be tapering off but we can hope and be positive that Endeavor will continue to attract pilots.

Latest resources

Back