• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire Airlines. ID

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What exactly would you like to know? If you are looking for a maintenence job, you probably won't get many responses. Most of the people who come here are pilots. I have honestly never seen any Empire pilots here, but they could just be quiet. Good luck to you.

Oh, PS,
I thought your subject was talking about Empire Airline's Identification. I had to look into your post to see that you were talking about Idaho. Perhaps this caused some confusion, and could be part of the reason you havn't had any responses.

Empire Airlines!?

Well, I don't know a great deal about Empire but I'll give ya a quick look. They're based in Coeur d' Alene, ID (corperate offices). A good deal of their aircraft fly out of GEG (where they have a maintenance base) but I think they have birds all over. A body of mine got hired by them and was going to be sent to Louisianna (that was 10 years ago though).
They currently hold the FedEx Feeder contract in this part of the Country flying C-208 and F27 but are retiring the F27s and getting ATRs. There are 2 on the ramp in GEG but I don't think they're being flown yet.

If you want to get in touch directly:

Empire Airlines
Corporate Office
2115 Govt Way
Coeur d' Alene, ID 83835
(208) 667-5400
(800) 392-9233

Good luck...

If you look back in the cargo section you'll see some information about Empire.

I worked there for a bit, my best advise is two-fold. Because of the nature of the beast, don't believe everything you are told i the interview (that goes for most similar companies). Also, exhaust all other options before signing on the line. There is a training contract.

I'll be honest, I don't have warm fuzzy memories from working there, but to be fair, there has been a change in managment since I left. Apparently, condtions have imporved.

Good luck, and check out the cargo forum.

Re: Empire Airlines!?

A body of mine got hired by them and was going to be sent to Louisianna (that was 10 years ago though).

SOOO Metro A-Team that mean you are a clone????

Sorry dude I just couldn't help it. LOL

As is the case with many pilots...we choose to fly because we can't do anything else... My only other option was to be an English professer but for some reason they wanted you to be able to spell...

To answer your question more directly...I've considered the "cloning" thing but I figure there are enough pilots out of work already.

I just couldn't resist that. I hope you got a laugh out of it as well.

WD.

Latest resources

Back