• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Email Derinda @ NJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know of TWO people who got their application packets without the ATP. They simply put in the cover letter that they we're in the process of getting it. With that being said, you have plenty of time. I got the e-mail in late January and still have not heard back so there seems to be quite a backlog from application acceptance to interview. I'll be able to get an update form soon though as I have recurrent next week. Good luck to you and everyone else remaining patient for the interview! It will be worth it!

Homer Jay said:
I know of TWO people who got their application packets without the ATP. They simply put in the cover letter that they we're in the process of getting it. With that being said, you have plenty of time. I got the e-mail in late January and still have not heard back so there seems to be quite a backlog from application acceptance to interview. I'll be able to get an update form soon though as I have recurrent next week. Good luck to you and everyone else remaining patient for the interview! It will be worth it!

No there's your answer - Baja.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back