EG&G Job, Company Info, Area 51

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

infiniti757

I recently found an ad for EG&G. Apparently they were looking for pilots here in Las Vegas. Basically 737 Type and Security Clearance req'd. I was wondering if anyone had any info on the company. What the duty day was like? What FAR part they operate under? How's the pay and working conditions?

PLEASE!!!!

No UFO information or conspiracy theories. This is the "airline" that runs the "Janet" flight operation out of McCarran.

I've spent the last two days looking at websites by wierdos that have no life outside UFOs. I am looking for legitimate job information. I have a copy of the EG&G ad but it's rather vague like any goverment contract job listing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

This job has been advertised off and on for months now. There are previous threads re: this job.

you transport people to military bases across Nevada and sometimes California. you fly great classic 732s. you get a paycheck from the carlyle group. what could be bad?

What does the "Carlyle Group" have to do with EG&G flight ops into the Nellis Ranges?

big_al said:
you know, where I come from, you only speak when you know what you're talking about

Then how is it you are allowed to post? :)

I dont know, maybe because what I say is correct and what you say is knee jerk heresay?

Do tell, though, I await your proof explaining why EG&G is not owned by Carlyle

Latest resources

Back