• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's their job posting...

Job Title First Officer

Function Flight Operations

Experience Level 1-3 years

Travel Up to 100 percent

External Job Description

Eaton Corporation located in Cleveland, OH has an opening for a First Officer. This position Functions as Second-in-Command to the Flight Captain on all assigned flights. Performs routine pre-flight and in-flight duties assigned by the Flight Captain. Qualified to act as aircraft commander should situation dictate. Any other duties assigned by management.

If interested, please apply online at www.eatonjobs.com indicating salary requirements/history. No phone calls or 3rd party vendors please.
Job Qualifications College Degree. Commercial, Instrument and Multi-Engine pilot ratings and ATP written exam passed. Minimum 1,500 hours total time; 750 hours of Pilot-in-Command in multi-engine aircraft. 500 hours turbine time, First Class Medical, minimum two years of military, airline or business flying.

Relocation benefit provided? Yes

US Locations
Cleveland, OH

State
Ohio

I would say is has already been filled, it was posted November 19th...

I have been in a few 45 recurrent classes w/Eaton guy's. They said their average leg is less then 1:00 with 6 to 8 up and downs per day!

cosmotheassman said:
They have 5 Lear45's in Cleveland. Anyone know anything about their payscale or schedule?? Good place to work?

I always thought that they should be forced to fly in Astra's. After all, it is The Eaton corp. that designed, and continue to build that POS slat/flap system on the Astra/G100. I would love to see them stranded on the ramp in sub-zero temps while their flaps are down at 14.7 degrees and they are told that they are AOG while Gulfstream waits to get another rebuilt flap actuator.

Ah, yes this would also of course assume that we live in just world.

Eaton has 5 lear 45
1 in BTL
3 in CGF
1 in PIT

Great Job. Been there 5 years. Best part of job is people I work with.

EngineThunder said:
Eaton has 5 lear 45
1 in BTL
3 in CGF
1 in PIT

Great Job. Been there 5 years. Best part of job is people I work with.
How much do you fly per year?

Last year I flew 474 hours. Our flying has gone up every year since Ive been there. We average about 6-8 overnights a month.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back