East of RDU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NEWSOUTH

Any 91 East of RDU? What is the secret to getting in with Bill Cherry? I know he needs customer service. Any thing else?

Bill Cherry told me that he was getting out of the Charter Buisness. The insurance has just gotten to high for him. He is building a new FBO in ILM where Aeronautics use to be.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I hope that is not true. I'm still hoping to land a Charter Job. Any other thoughts on jobs near the coast?

NEWSOUTH said:
Thanks for the reply. I hope that is not true. I'm still hoping to land a Charter Job. Any other thoughts on jobs near the coast?

Pretty dry around there.

Ram air bases(or based) a 402 there a while back.

Probably your best bet if you want the coast is CHS and south, or Virginia beach north.

Otherwise just commute it. I would say 95% of the pilot population on the NC coast does not work there.

This is just a rumor that I've heard around ILM.
There is a company coming to ILM that is going to supposedly run up to 10 Global express'. If you pop in Air Wilmington and ask Bill about it he may have some info.

Newsouth

NEWSOUTH said:

You might try Segrave Aviation @ Kinston,N.C.,although a thread on the 135 site some months back had some not very nice things to say about them,but you might just give them a shot anyway.

Latest resources

Back