Eagle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mcjohn

I'm considering moving to the L.A. area so I've been trying to figure out who I could possibly work for. Someone told me to contact Eagle and gave me a name but I don't really know exactly what this "Eagle" is. All I know is there is a regional called "American Eagle" and I've heard about a F/O program through a company called Eagle that puts people in the right seat of the AmFlights. I'm a little confused here. Could someone break down who all these Eagles are? Especially the ones pertaining to SoCal.

At 490 TT you should try and find a CFI job at an FBO that also offers charter. This way you might be able to build some multi time. Also check the cost of living in LA - you might be shocked!

Baja.

inthepool said:
American Eagle Airlines has a small base at LAX. It goes pretty senior.

The Embraer goes VERY senior, however the Saab goes very junior.

If you like career stability, go with Eagle. You'll be in the right seat of the Saab for 10+ years. That's about as stable as it gets.

As for the CFI idea, there are a number of good schools between San Diego and Santa Barbara where you can build quality experience and transition into PT135 ops. Worked for me.

right on guys. thanks. I'm looking at this and typing on my new cell phone! have wifi at the hotel I work at. good way to pass time at the bellstand and surf the web fo free.

what's the deal with american eagle? why so long in the right seat?

what's the deal with some other eagle that puts folks in the right seat of ameriflight?

took fifteen mins to type this!

HMR said:
If you like career stability, go with Eagle. You'll be in the right seat of the Saab for 10+ years. That's about as stable as it gets.

I never looked at it quite like that before...

Latest resources

Back