• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle upgrades down to 6 years

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
28.... big deal, that is how old I was when I got hired at Continental and there were some younger than me already on the property.

Once you have captains at 23 & 24 then that is something..

It is funny how there is always someone who has to say how much better they are then everyone else. Dude no one cares about you or how old you were when you got hired. If we did we would of asked. My friends dads brothers cousin was hired at AA at age 21. So I guess that makes him better then you. The point of my post is that Eagle hasn't seen a capt in his 20s in a long time. It is nice to finally see some movement here and some major movement at that.

28.... big deal, that is how old I was when I got hired at Continental and there were some younger than me already on the property.

Yea that is something, although you'd have to deal with passengers that ask the inevitable question of how old are you and are you the pilot almost every day for years and years until you at least look grown up.

Strange... you still act like you're 15. Keep on studying the Gleim Private Pilot Test Prep, you'll make it someday junior.

Strange... you still act like you're 15. Keep on studying the Gleim Private Pilot Test Prep, you'll make it junior.

What did you find so immature in his post? Perhaps you could do some growing up yourself.

Looks like an additional 90 captain positions just became announced today. I can't wait to see how big the training bubble is.

Looks like an additional 90 captain positions just became announced today. I can't wait to see how big the training bubble is.

I counted another 127 but didn't include the backfills You also forgot to mention a Miami ERJ base! Should bring the upgrades into mid 05s.

Wooo!!

Where's Pipejerker now?

BTW, this upgrade bid did not account for the Eagle Flowthrus. Should see even more movement.

Gee, it looks like I have an admirer. This is the second thread I've come across in a matter of a few minutes after not being on this site for many months. I can only imagine how many times my name has been mentioned. It warms my heart that I have made such an impact on people that they remember me even though I have been gone so long. Thanks:D

Doesn't that 90 captain vacancies include 72 for the new Miami base which would merely be a transfer of CA's from one base to another? It's not as if the Miami flying is new, it has always been there, but it was done by ORD pilots correct? It's not additional flying. I'm not trying to rain on anybody's parade, I'm merely trying to get to the truth. And because of that, some people call me a tool. Go figure!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back