Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Furlough Boy

Any news on recalls at Eagle?

I have been unable to access Eagle's MEC page on the ALPA site. Does the union have any speculation? What are they saying about the negotiations? Thanks.

Furlough Boy (and possible others)-

As one Eagle furlough to another (hope I'm not jumping to conclusions regarding you), forget about recalls anytime soon. The most optimistic projection has them starting slowly around mid next year. However, with so much happening in the industry, it seems to me that most projections beyond a couple or a few months are highly speculative and almost bound to not come true. Kinda like in scuba, you can see your hand in front of your face if you wave it hard enough, but not much beyond that. ;)

It appears that the few that have been recalled thus far will be it for a while. I'd suggest looking elsewhere. SkyWest is hiring and it looks like CHQ will be/is too. Best of luck to you and all!

BTW-what was your class date/equipment?

Eagle......

I'm just curious and please don't take offense to this, but if you are furloughed from Eagle can you honestly give me 3 GOOD reasons why you would want to wait around to get recalled and not pursue getting hired at one of the MANY better regionals that are hiring (better work ethics, movement, Pay, benefits...)?
With your airline exp. and turbine time you should have no trouble at all getting hired elsewhere. I guess what I'm asking is "What is so GOOD about Eagle?"

-G

Latest resources

Back